Friday, February 17, 2006

Context

I've been reading blogs for a couple of years. I always wondered how to set one up. Then I clicked on "Get Your Own Blog" on Blogger and here we are.

I worked for Governor Thompson and Governor McCallum. A few months in there, I worked on President Bush's 2000 campaign in the Milwaukee area. Worked for Wisconsin State Senator Ron Brown. Entered law school at Marquette. I graduate in May.

Why this information? I hope you read the post below. I hope you come back.

Plus, I really don't like the blogs where people cover their identity. Can't we have discourse as who we are? If you are worried that you would suffer consequences for something you write under your own name, why write it?

And, for all you masked bloggers out there that do so while hiding your identity in the spirit of the founding fathers (e.g., Publius, of Federalist Papers fame), we all know who wrote the Federalist Papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home